With the first two episodes of LOST behind us, here’s my predictions for final season:
1. The two parallel dimensions will be shown to co-mingle, and will, in the end, integrate.
2. Although our favorite old Losties will make guest appearances, none of them will return to the show full time.
3. The relationship between evil Locke/the man in black and Jacob will reveal itself to have a mythical dimension, drawing further on Egyptian Mythology and maybe the legend of Atlantis.
4. Although there won’t be many flashbacks, one episode will be devoted to the story of the Black Rock, the ancient ship marooned on the island.
5. Richard will be revealed to have some sort of Dorian Gray relationship with Jacob, but, thanks to Ben, is now able to die.
6. Man in Black = Smoke Monster, so Jacob = Polar Bear???
7. The show will end with the two realities coalescing, most Losties returning from the grave, and either Jack or Kate giving their life to defeat the Man in Black.