At the beginning of each month I’m sharing about some plans I’ve made, with the hope it will hold me accountable. What are your plans this year?
1. Read the whole Bible. Stalled out in 1st Kings. Got a lot of work to do.
2. Run a full marathon. I’m going to try to get back to running a few times a week this month.
3. Climb a 14,000′ Mountain. Although I hate to give up on any of my plans this year, I don’t see this as a financial possibility in 2010.
4. Visit somewhere I’ve never been. I’m going to count my week in the mountains of California towards this one.
5. Find a full-time job. Got another interview coming up!
6. Take at least one graduate course. I’ll have a concrete date on this soon.
7. Read 40 books. I’m about to knock out Hearing God, Practicing the Presence of God, Rework and a novel called The Dreaming Void.
8. Volunteer at least 1 time a month. Made dinner for the crew at Foundation For the Homeless last week.
9. Pay off all debt, except school loans. COMPLETED! I am free of all non-school debts!
10. Share my faith regularly. Some cool stories are coming together. Hope to share them soon.
11. Begin leading and/or hosting a regular gathering for skeptics and Christians to study the Bible. See #11.
12. Write daily, including journaling, blogging and working on a book. I’m working on a new project that I’m pretty excited about. I’ll be posting a link here soon.